Since 1945, Weingartz, a family owned and operated business, has been the trusted North American leader in sales and service of outdoor power equipment. Our loyal customers come back to Weingartz again and again because of the outstanding knowledge, expertise and value they receive. Weingartz has long been an advocate for the commercial and the residential buyer, designing specialized, innovative service programs tailored to the needs of our valued customers. We have been dedicated to the relationship we share with our customers and the community for more than 65 years. Our impeccable record and highly respected, industry-wide reputation is something we never take for granted. We work hard every day to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations to provide a superior retail experience. Our industry-leading customer support programs are second to none.
Key Competitive Advantages
The management of Weingartz understands that there are many options when it comes to decisions of where to purchase equipment. They also know that in order to earn their customers’ business, they have to provide value beyond the high-quality equipment that they sell. Here are of some of the reasons why customers choose Weingartz:
- Fair, Ethical and Honest Business Practices
- Industry Expertise
- Over 330 Years Combined Industry Technical-Service Experience
- Over 220 Years Combined Industry Sales Experience
- World-Class After-Sale Support
- Over $2.5 Million in Parts Inventory
- “PPP 1-Hour Service Guarantee” with Over $550,000 in Quality Loaner Equipment for Commercial Customers
- Professional Set-Up and Delivery Options
- 89.6% Immediate Fill Rate on Parts Orders
- Option of At-Home Maintenance through Ready-to-Mow Service Trucks
- 24/7 Access to Parts Department through Online Parts Lookup and Ordering
- Same-Day Shipping of Parts Anywhere in the U.S.
- 93% of Customers on the Phone or In-Person Are Waited On within 2 Minutes
- 98% of Voicemails Are Returned within 15 Minutes
- Top Brands for Quality and Productivity
- Financing Options to Suit the Needs of Each Customer
- Convenience of Five Great Locations with the Same Commitment to Customer Service – Ann Arbor, Cedar Springs, Clarkston, Farmington Hills and Utica
- Please Check Out our Reviews & Secure Shopping page.
Weingartz remains wholly owned by the Weingartz family, and we are extremely grateful to the customers and communities that have supported us for the past 65-plus years. We commit to continually improve our operations to provide world-class service in an environment where it is increasingly difficult to find quality service. By doing this, Weingartz hopes to earn its customers’ business for the next 65 years. Thank you for your continued support!